Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Matter of Perspective


A matter of perspective. Which one of these pictures is beautiful and which one is ugly. Be honest one is beautiful and one is ugly. One definitely does not have my blessing :) And the other one "looks" like I could have taken it in a more rural and less polluted location.

These are pictures of the little creek between Schlotzsky’s Deli and American TV and Appliance; it is about 68th St. and Brown Deer Rd. in Milwaukee. The deli sandwich with mayo took awhile to digest.

I yelled at two gentlemen washing a car behind their business concerning one of them. “Who is responsible for this?” There was no answer.

About the matter of perspective, I was standing in the same spot when I took both of these pictures.

Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment